Wednesday 10 September 2014

I'm trying a Pizza Pilgrims recipe

Wow, I've just bought fresh yeast from Hopley's Farm Shop (thanks Jeremy).  This gives me a great excuse to try out a new recipe in a wonderful cookery book called Pizza Pilgrims, Recipes from the back streets of Italy, that I bought only last week.  The reason I am so enthusiastic about this book is it tells a story about a great foodie adventure.  So, tomorrow it's pizza from scratch, with a twist that allows everyone to have the toppings of choice and keeps the non anchovy lovers happy!  I'll be letting it prove for 24 hours so I'd better get started.

PS pizza dough is also available from well known supermarkets...... and I've borrowed this image until my effort is finished.  Watch this space.







No comments:

Post a Comment