Monday 7 April 2014

Wow I've made a blog!

So, why am I doing this......
I want to have more fun with food and share my cooking highs and lows with family and friends.  I plan to let anyone who is interested into my kitchen and see what's simmering tonight or a taster of family favourite recipes that I can always fall back on.  My aim is to save time, serve simple suppers that taste great and don't cost too much.  I will post the recipes I use, photos of the end result and keep you up to date on my food world.  Frank feedback from family and friends will follow I'm sure!

Tonight we start with Patatas Bravas with Chorizo and a green side salad.  I've found a cheat's recipe that gives a cooking time of 20-25 minutes.

 I remember eating this for the first time on honeymoon.  Hot stuff!




1 comment:

  1. Helen says can you do some veggie suppers?
    I will go to the pub and have a steak :)

    ReplyDelete