Thursday 15 May 2014

Spag Bol refurbished

Hubby is back this evening, the sun is shining so I plan to be in the garden having a catch up and hearing tales from the golf trip.  So, I have raided the freezer and defrosted a pack of bolognese sauce and very quickly it will turn into a pasta bake to die for.  I may even add a portion of the spinach and wild garlic from the freezer too.  Secret veg, will I get away with it?

Ingredients for tonight
Defrosted bolognese sauce
Defrosted spinach and wild garlic or chopped veg of your choice
Pitted black olives
Chestnut mushrooms, quartered
3 tomatoes quartered because I only have 3
Cubed chorizo - because it's in the fridge
Grated cheese, I'm using a mix of parmesan and a generous helping of Cheddar.

Method
Half cook your pasta in simmering water with a splash of olive or rapeseed oil. Drain.
Warm  the sauce. Mix the pasta with the sauce and extra veg and other ingredients.
Pour into a shallow oven proof dish
Sprinkle the cheese on top and place in a preheated oven at 180C for 20 -25 or until the cheese is golden and bubbling.
Chao!

No comments:

Post a Comment